Stories from Pennsylvania
- I'm somewhere between the unreal and real.
- I had used drugs after we conceived, in the very critical first stages of the first trimester. And when [the doctor] looked at the screen, he said, "Oh, there's not one, but two."
- Afterwards I felt relieved to not be pregnant, not have to face my parents, and to have the opportunity to continue my childhood into adulthood without the regret of burdening my grandmother with another mouth to feed.
- I wrote this two weeks after my abortion, on New Years Eve 2006. Now, in May of 2007, my thoughts have changed some.
- We called Planned Parenthood and set up an appointment for a medical abortion.
- I know that my boyfriend was much more upset by the whole thing.
- Since I was so early, I was able to have the medical (pill) abortion.
- Would you just say hi?